Ozcan & Meral Newsletter > 선교소식

본문 바로가기

선교소식

선교소식 February 03, 2022 . 아름다운동산교회 Ozcan & Meral Newsletter

본문

OUR MINISTRY:

2022 has started wonderfully. Last month, we asked you to pray for our university student, Ümit, that we shared the gospel with through our Instagram page. Praise be to God that he became a believer. At the same time, another student (Sude) that Meral has been reaching out to has been coming to our church for about two months has also become a believer. We will share with you their stories in the months to come. Last month, we were able to baptize 5 out of 7 of our students (Buse, Zuhal, Sinem, Metin, and Servet). Servet was the only one that we had not finished our baptism lessons with but praise God we were able to meet with him more recently and finish them together. Then, he got baptized. Halit was out of town and Nuran was not able to get off from work, so they did not get baptized this time. We are hoping that they will get baptized at a convenient time in the future. Universities have started their semester breaks. Because of this, we are taking a short break from our Deep Life meetings. Some of our students have returned to their hometowns but we are doing some Bible studies and having a worship and prayer night with some of our students that remain in Ankara. We have been worshipping with them on Friday nights for about 3 to 4 hours praying and studying the Word together. Praise God that these meetings are going well, and many students are participating in these. I am hoping to start our 6 step lessons with our believing student Ümit and Baran. Baran has been coming to church for the past two months. Meral also hopes to start baptism lessons with Sude soon. I am continuing to meet and talk with another spiritually open student named İsmet. Let us continue to pray for him that the Lord will touch his heart and that he will become a believer like Ümit.
Last month, my regular health check-ups went well, and many tests were done. Praise God that all my results came out good and my heart is fine. I will continue taking medicine very regularly and continue getting more blood tests done. The first semester finished and praise God that our son received a good report card. Covid continues to be very active here as there are around 75,000 daily cases and 180 people dying every day. Praise God that He has really protected us and that no one in our family or team have gotten Covid. Praise be to God as He continues to give us amazing opportunities to serve and that many students are believing in Jesus and getting baptized. We thank the Lord for all the things that He is doing